ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Gas Price Pain

Friday, January 11, 2008

Gas Price Pain

With gas prices here hitting 1.17L and I heard today on the news it should hit 1.50 by summer I don't understand why our government won't step up and make a cut in the tax in our gas price. They could at lease remove the pst/gst from the price. I'm trying to support my family for 6 and by the time you keep food and a roof get some bill paid it's hard to drop $100 to fill the tank in the van and hope it lasts for 2 weeks. It could be scary if it goes up as high as they say $150 to fill the tank would be hard to swallow. I believe it is time for the government both provincially and federally to give us average joe's a real tax break at the pump where we will see it everyday.

No comments: