ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Valentines Gala

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Valentines Gala

I was apprehensive when I was offered 2 tickets to a valentines gala being put on here by the hospital. The issue was knowing that neither my wife or I had much in the way of dressy clothes. Luckily the friend whom gave me the tickets assured me that it is a casual/dress type thing and that shirt/tie would be fine for me and something nice for my wife but not gown type. So we are now excited to be attending this event. Time to break out the old dancing shoes, oops buy new ones and break them in before I go. I hear it will be a wonderful meal and tons of great prizes and also it gives the kids a night of fun with the babysitter instead of stuffy old mom and dad

No comments: