ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Beddy Bye Time!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Beddy Bye Time!

Well the hour has offically past my bed time, I have my toothpicks beside me here but I feel that it is time to give up my blogging for the night and go get some shut eye. In only a few short hours, I predict 6 my two favorite young boys in the whole world will be jumping on my head looking for "cuddles". They don't quite have the same thought of cuddle that I do, they feel cuddle means crawl on top, start jabbing and poking and ranting about breakfast desperatly trying to wake everyone in the house. To me cuddle would be quite and I'm desperatly trying to get a couple more minutes before I get up. Aw little boys you gotta love them while they're small and loving.

No comments: