ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: A Slimmer Smoother look for my Wife

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A Slimmer Smoother look for my Wife

My wife is always so hard on her appearance and body image and after having four children she has been wanting to find ways to get her slim look back. I think she looks great the way she is but until she is happy she will continue to look for a solution without having surgery. She has often mentioned to me about purchasing Spanx to help her slim down so that she can fit into her favorite pair of jeans. Hey, if it will make her look 10 pounds thinner and make her happy then yes buy Spanx I told her. She swears by this slimming shapewear that a lot of celebrities use which gives them their flat, smooth slimming look. Boost my wife's confidence in her appearance and bring Spanx to the rescue!

No comments: