ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: The woman's tool kit

Sunday, January 6, 2008

The woman's tool kit

Recently on one of our shopping trips we came accross this awesome little kit, I fondly call the ladies handywoman kit. When my wife and I first got together she had her little red tool kit that her dad gave her and she was very proud of it as she is a do it yourself kind of gal. Now over the years the kits parts went missing or got broken probably mostly my fault so when I saw this kit I new we had to get one for her to have. It is so tempting when I am looking for a tool just to go try and grab her stuff as I know exactly where it will be unlike my tool bench which is hit or miss.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the best Network Management tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: [url=http://www.n-able.com] N-able N-central it outsourcing
[/url] ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!