ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: diet challanges

Saturday, January 12, 2008

diet challanges

With the New Year upon us my wife and I decided it would be a good time to try and get back on track with our weight. A little over 3 years ago after our last child was born we gave it a go and working together we lost a lot of weight. Personally I lost over 50lbs going from over 240 to a low of 188 but as time has gone by and we had a couple of job transfers where we lived out of hotels for a while I've put about 20lbs back on. so it's time to nip that in the but, it sure is hard to get back into the routine of watching what you eat, well watching it isn't hard LOL, it's the choosing the right stuff. I usually do well through the day but it's that deadly time of around 9pm that get's me, I really need to find something better to do late at night. Humm??

No comments: