ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: A Refreshing Drink

Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Refreshing Drink

I can remember about 10 years ago when the retailer I work for began selling this crazy concept of bottled water. We all stood back and said we must be crazy to think people will actually pay for water in a bottle. As the years have gone by this catagory has gone through exponential growth to become one of the most popular items available. It comes in so many varieties from single serve bottles to 18L jugs, the last few years have brought on the new fade of flavored water, to me we used to call that juice but anyway it works. I even admit to joining into the craze and buying water by the bottle myself. Sometimes it's the simplist ideas that work the best aren't they.

No comments: