ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Matt the tool man

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Matt the tool man

What an exciting moment, today after a wonderful morning out with my wife and youngest soon door shopping we purchased a door for my workshop. We brought it home and with the help of my hot assistant(wife), pretty much like Tim the tool man, I'm the dummy and my assistant comes up with all the good ideas. It can be quite comical sometimes because I generally don't get very worked up about stuff and just go about my business (some my say non chalantly), I'm usually thinking things through trying to work a few steps out and re-thinking over and over, eventually I'll get something accomplished but anyway she can get a little worked up and basically lose it with me because I'm not getting it done quick enough. Anyway once we got past all that and got down to business it was pretty smooth sailing and now WE built this room and installed our 1st door, it was a proud accomplishment until I showed our oldest son and his reaction was "Dad what's the big deal it's only a door?" URRRR way to ruin the moment buddy.

No comments: