ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Christmas is over ...till next year

Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas is over ...till next year

Well I had time this morning to get the last of the decorations down. I pulled down all the outside garland and lights and changed the outdoor lights back to regular bulbs. Now all the docorations are back in the storage room and Jay was able to get his room back together. It was a busy morning that's for sure. I had some inside jobs too and my good helper buddy Blake was there to assist me with building the hockey net. Anyway a lot of jobs got done this morning and now I am off to work.

1 comment:

Petula said...

It's always a good feeling when things get accomplished! Maybe Carrie will let you come to GA to get some things done here! LOL!