ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Good night Everyone!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Good night Everyone!

Well I believe another day has come to an end as I find myself drifting off to dream land as I am working on the computer. I think a full day has been put in, from painting, cleaning up, going to a movie, doing some laundry, playing table hockey and reading to the kids tonight for bed time. I will now go and get some shut eye on our super new mattress and get ready for another day. I hope all is well in your universe and I'll be back tommorrow for more perspective

2 comments:

Carrie said...

It was indeed a busy day, the only thing we didn't get accomplished was taking the kids slidding at the big hill. Save that for another day :0)

carebear

Anonymous said...

Night Mattboy,
Love you forever, Mom