ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Gentleman get ready to start your engines

Monday, January 28, 2008

Gentleman get ready to start your engines

I can almost smell it, less than 3 weeks to the 50th running of the Daytona 500. It should be an exciting event so many questions, who will qualify there is so much that leads up to that for this race. Will Toyota fair better this year than last, my guess would be yes with the new addition of JoeGibbsRacing team they might just challange for their first series win. Can Kevin Harvick repeat as Daytona Winner?, better yet will the finish be as close and exciting as last year's event. What about the car of tommorrow, which is now the car of today full time in Cup this year, how will it handle 500 miles of Daytona? I've had this date circled on my calendar since the end of last season. It will be an exciting evening in the house for me at least, I don't think the kids like the racing too much, I'll have to get them a new movie and have a snack fest for them.

No comments: