ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Lunch time Dad

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lunch time Dad

Well part of our routine around the house is that I make the kids lunches for school. I'm not sure how I got volunteered for this project, I'm sure it's not because the kids think I am a great lunch maker. More than likely it was from our old home when the kids school was so picky with the kids lunches that my wife was constantly frustrated trying to make a lunch that would meet the schools approval. Anyway it has just become habit now, I line up the 3 lunches and try to make them all interesting enough that they will eat them up. Today disappointment when I opened up my daughters lunch box it was still full I must have missed bad on this one, although I heard she was going out with friends for lunch today so maybe that was the case. I got home after everyone went to bed so for my peace of mind I'll believe that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's a video about kids and lunch: very informative!!

http://www.dadlabs.com/home/2007/10/17/119-lounge-parenting-bites.html