ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Last Day of My Vacation

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Last Day of My Vacation

I had a good week off but the weather wasn't nice at all and none of the outside work got done but this morning I woke up to the sun shining and the weather is suppose to be pretty nice today so I got started early on getting the outside door painted. I have a long list of things that I needed to get done this week that didn't get done so I will see what I can get done today. I have electrical work to be done sometime today before my FIL heads back home then I will take things from their. We sure had a busy weekend but it was a fun one. Tomorrow is suppose to be even warmer but I will be back to work. That is the way things go around here LOL

No comments: