ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Dancers get Ready

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dancers get Ready


Tommorrow the my kids are going to be competing in a dance competition, it's an exciting time for them as they have prepared this for almost a year. This is the crowning achievement of this years efforts. I am lucky to be taking vacation so I will be able to take in the events this year. My daughter will be competing in 3 events and my son in one event. They are still at the age where they are doing it all for fun so I don't think nerves are going to be an issue for either of them. I'm sure they will both do fine and we will be planning a celebration for afterwards no matter what the outcome as they certainly deserve it for the effort they have put in.

No comments: