ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Better than a Yard Sale

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Better than a Yard Sale

I recently discoverd through my M-I-L (mother in law) a cool new site that is called Kijiji, it is a classified ad site that you can post ads on for free and sell your stuff. I couldn't believe all the stuff she was selling it was incredible. Usually we store stuff all year and have a yard sale to get rid of it. Now yard sales can be fun, but they are a lot of work, and you depend on the weather co-opererating with you. Kijiji you take a picture do a write up, set your price and contact information and wait for people to contact you. It's alot of fun to set up and I made $100.00 off stuff that I didn't want around my house anymore this week.

No comments: