ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Dreaming of warmer places

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dreaming of warmer places

I have always longed to live in a warmer climate, as any of my regular readers know I am often critical of the cold weather here in Canada. We are basically living here at about 5 degrees celcious every day. I often dream of the warmer climates and wish to live in the beautiful Arizona landscapes. When I get really excited about the weather like this weekend when it was supposed to be hot and beautiful but turned into grey and rainy I start to look at sites from Arizona and dream of my dream home there in the heat. I will look at home designs and Pathway Designs to dream out my perfect home. The only hold back is I'm not sure my family would ever move that far with me.

No comments: