ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Mother's day Solutions

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mother's day Solutions

A great solution for my Mother for Mothers day is always a family picture and some flowers, she has always seen this as a tradition from us an looks forward to the updated pictures as we live too far away to visit often. I recently discovered a new twist on the traditional photo and frame with mothers day gifts from Photofiddle.com. I heard about this site from the Oprah "O" list and than found it on this link to the twitter page. (http://twitter.com/photofiddle). They are currently offering a $10 gift certificate just by emailing mom@photofiddle.com and claiming it by May 4th. The service offers you the ability to upload your own personal photo's and add cool effects to them. My favorite is the oil painting conversion which I think Mom will love this year.

No comments: