ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Time to take the next step

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Time to take the next step

I finished my undergraduate degree in Business many years ago and started out on my career, I had always wanted to go for my Masters in BA but once I got into working and met the love of my life and started a family. I found myself working to keep the family provided for and found it impossible to find the time to go to school, work and try to spend time with the kids. I recently came accross and option that would allow me to take online college courses and get the education I need to further my career. The online courses are extreamly flexible and allow me to work at my own pace when I have the time. This is the perfect option for me and I am sure many other people will find it as a viable option. Capella is a fully accredited university that is currently serving over 24,000 students from all over the World. It allows students even in remote areas that don't have access to a University to get the education skills they need.

No comments: