ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: The Fantasy Bedroom

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Fantasy Bedroom



With Spring finally arriving we are starting to think about getting back out to our cabin. It was built a few years ago and it has been worked on every summer, it is finally going to be finished up this year and it is time to start decorating. I always wanted to keep the outdoor type feel for the cabin and thought it would be fun to decorate with rustic furniture. I found this bedroom suite and thought it would fit the bill perfectly for our master bedroom. These pieces are built from Red Cedar wood which I love and are all hand crafted which would give it the quality and character to fit the atmosphere. I especially love the red accent on the drawers, it really sets off the whole set. Now I'm just thinking about sitting out on the front deck with the BBQ cooking up some delicous Ribs on a hot May weekend.

No comments: