ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: The end of an Era

Saturday, April 25, 2009

The end of an Era

I was very disapointed today when I heard that GM has decided to shelve the Pontiac name brand of vehicles. I have owned a car or van for the last 18 years and I can honestly say every single one of them have been Pontiacs. From my first car the "Firefly", well actually first 2 as I wrecked my first one. I than had a red sunbird, a blue sunfire..finally gave up and agreed with wife and got a burgandy Montana for our growing family and most recently a White Montana SV6. This Spring when my wife finally bought her first vehicle it to was a Pontiac, a Torrent. I am not sure what brand my loyalty will move to next, we have never been a big fan of the front end of the Chevrolet product but might have to go there to stay with GM product.

No comments: