ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Storage Space

Monday, March 3, 2008

Storage Space

When we first moved into our new house we had a attached garage which wasn't finished inside but was great for storage. The really great part about it was it had a loft above it and that turned into our oldest son's room. As we got settled into our house and the months went by we began to realize that the kids really didn't have a room to hang out in. We decided to turn the garage into a family room, the garage door needed replaced anyway. We moved all the storage stuff into the basement which is only about a 3/4 basement and built a small room at the back for my workshop approx 6X8. It would be fantastic to be able to look into Garages for the back yard so we could have a space to do work in and allow us to store things like bikes, lawnmower and other things with better access than the basement. We are putting in new windows this summer so I will have to wait a little while longer before I can get into my garage space. 180 That would be a project in itself, building a new garage would be a wonderful adventure for my wife (Coach) and myself, I am going to start getting the plans together. :0)

No comments: