ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Crazy 8's

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Crazy 8's

CRAZY 8'S
Carebear tagged me to do this meme and as she's the boss I better get it done, no really she's lot's of fun so her we go...

8 Things I'm Passionate About
1. My wife (a awesome person, beautiful outside and in)
2. My son Jay (growing into a young man)
3. My daughter Trin ( a beautiful dancer, daddy's little girl)
4. My son Kohl (he's a gentle loving little boy)
5. My Son Blake (his goofieness is something to be seen and makes us all love him)
6. Living a healthier life, (can't have wife thinking I'm a big hairy beast)
7. Working hard at my career
8. Blogging!

8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1. Watch my kids grow up
2. Be there for graduations
3. Walk Daughter down the aisle
4. Travel with wife
5. Take the kids to Disney world
6. Clean up our debt
7. enjoy life to the fullest
8. Spend time with Grand kiddies

8 Things I Often Say
1. I love you
2. BOYS!
3. Blake, NO
4. Please Listen
5. Good morning!
6. Good night!
7. That's smells Good
8. I LOVE YOU!!

8 Books I've Recently Read/Currently Reading
Usually books with the kids at night, lot's of manuals at work, boring

8 Songs I Could Listen To Over and Over
1. Bon Jovi
2. Bryan Adams
3. Sarah Mclaughlin Ordinary Miracle
4. Tim Mcgraw


8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends
1. HONESTY
2. Sense of humor
3. kindness
4. trust
5. Fun
6. Giving
7. Strong
8. Compassionate

No comments: