ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Oyster Heaven

Friday, March 28, 2008

Oyster Heaven

My first experience with Gulf oysters was at a very early age around 5 or maybe 6. I can remember travelling with my family to a gather at my uncle's cottage. He had a tremendous spread of food prepared for everyone, steaks, burgers, lobsters, oysters and many other things. I had never had any seafood other than maybe a tuna sandwich at that point so it was all strange to me. I really enjoyed the new experiences and remember them to this day. The process of harvesting Oysters has changed a bit since then and with fears of infection from eating raw oysters companies like gulf coast have developed process to reduce this risk allowing consumers to have more confidence in the product they consume



No comments: