ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Going Hands Free

Friday, March 28, 2008

Going Hands Free

Recently it was announced that our province of Nova Scotia will be going hands free as of April 1st this year. What's your opinion on this? I personally would have to admit to having used the cell phone while driving more than once and will certainly agree it is a distraction from the road. I think it is a great idea to eliminate the temptation to use the phone while driving. I got caller display on my phone so if it happens to ring while driving I can either pull over and call back or wait until I get to where I am going before answering. There are other great ideas to like the blue tooth that you can use so you can talk and still keep your hands where they need to be. Sometimes though even the conversation can be the distraction depending on what the situation is so that one is pretty hard to police how do you ban speaking in a vehicle. Give me your opinion on this topic, I would love to hear different views.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I wish there was a ban where I live! I was rear-ended once and the driver admitted the collision was caused by his being on his cell! I have read studies that suggest using Blue Tooth isn't much safer (if at all) than hand held usage.