ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Wanting to Lose Weight

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Wanting to Lose Weight

I have joined my wife in her quest to lose weight and so far we are both off to a great start. She has started up a support system with other friends and we all weigh in on Tuesdays and share our results with each other. In doing this I have realized that our old digital scale isn't all that accurate and feel it would be a good time to look into purchasing a new bathroom scale. So what do we go with? The basic digital scale like what we have now or one that show us our body fat percentage as well. I now my wife has mentioned a line of Escali scales that are affordable which makes me happy and yet fashionable for my wife. With having a good bathroom scale we should be able to keep on the right track with our weight loss and in no time will reach our weight loss goals.

No comments: