ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: JR. wins at Daytona!

Monday, February 11, 2008

JR. wins at Daytona!


Ok so it's not the Daytona 500 but in his debut outting with the new Hendrick team, Dale Jr. rebranded 88 National Guard Chevy entered Victory Lane at Daytona in this weekends Bud Shoot Out. I knew it wouldn't take him long to get back to victory lane but even I was surprised at it being in the first race. After seeing how easily he man-handled the competition I wouldn't be shocked to see him at the front of the pack leading the Daytona 500 this weekend. If he doesn't get into trouble I would expect him to be a contender towards the end. I can't imagine it being a more exciting finish than last years win by Harvick over Martin in the last inches of the race but we will be eagerly awaiting the outcome this Sunday.

No comments: