ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Flowers

Friday, February 22, 2008

Flowers

I am not a flower person, normally I don't buy flowers for my wife, I know you might be saying boo. Really though flowers are pretty and they do smell nice but normally it is more practical to buy something she needs for herself, sometimes a new outfit, or a trip to the hair dresser and those type things. For some reason this year I decided to buy roses for Valentines day, this being the first time in years my wife was surprised, normally she agrees with me on the flower thing but I wanted to do it different this year. It made me remember back to the last big flower event we had which was our wedding day. It was hectic and I really wished we had someone that could have looked after our flower and bulk roses that we needed for our special day.

No comments: