ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Daytona Prediction

Friday, February 15, 2008

Daytona Prediction

Well only 2 days away from the "Super Bowl" of the Nascar season the 50th running of the Daytona 500. All is said and done with qualifying and alot of dreams were dashed yesterday with the running of the Gatorade Duels. Qualifying for the race through the Gatorades were Brian Vickers, Kenny Wallace, John Andretti and Dale Jarret. I'm batting .250 on that one as I believed it would Vickers, Said, Carpentier and Almendinger that would race through. Anyway I'm getting prepared to watch and my pick for Sunday will be Dale Jr ( a story book start to his deal at Hendrick) Kevin Harvick (Really Cool to Repeat) or Mark Martin ( Hey he was almost there last year) One thing I know for sure from what I've seen so far it will be a great race!

No comments: