ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: The Greatest Wife

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Greatest Wife

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more My wife definitely deserves an award for being the best wife ever, so I made this one especially for her. Everyday I look at her in amazement of her beauty and remember all the good things that have happened. I have to thank her for saving me really as before I got together with her I was travelling down a dangerous path in which all I really worried about was working and going out to bars with friends. It was a bad habit that I had gotten myself stuck in where I would spend 3-4 nights a week out drinking with friends. It wasn't really something I was doing for fun but to get out I guess. Her strength and love for me made me realize there were much better things to do with my time than bounce back bottles. We have been together for 9 years now and have 4 amazing little children. There have been times when everything wasn't a rose garden you could say but the underlying love we share gets us through the hard times. She really is an amazing woman and having her with me is my grace during the hard days. I love her with all my heart and could never imagine life without her. Please stop by her blog and see for yourself my love for life. She has incredible blogs that are a lot of fun to follow.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Thank you Mattyboy...
this is the bestest award ever :0)

carebear