ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: The rec room renovation

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The rec room renovation


We are still working on the rec room renovation, progress is coming along slowly but we are seeing the potential of having a real room in there. I finished putting the last of the sheet rock up last night and began taping and mudding. I went onto hometime website and got all the information on how to do the project right the first time. I know you may say what a man going for instructions, I really had to look it up and make sure it was done right as I have never attempted doing this project before. It's going good, lots of aches and pains at night after working at it but it will be worth when it is finished. I'll update with more pictures as we finish up more, I hope to be able to put a coat of primer on by the weekend but we will see.

No comments: