ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Valentines finally arrived

Friday, February 22, 2008

Valentines finally arrived

My wife had been hinting...well maybe that is a gentle word...asking for a lap top computer to give her freedom from the computer room. I thought I would surprise her for valentines day and get her one ordered. I wanted to make it unique and extra special for her so knowing her favorite color is pink I ordered her the pink flamingo from Dell...the bad part I didn't order it fast enough to get it her Valentines day so I got a card and roses and printed off the order confirmation and gave that to her. She was surprised for sure and yesterday it finally arrived...exciting.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

thank you I love it and the freedom it brings. Now I will have to get you a laptop!