ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: The Hairdresser

Friday, February 22, 2008

The Hairdresser

In our household my wife does everyones hair, normally she just picks a night once every few weeks and lines up me and the 3 boys for the cut and style. This has always been her thing and she does a great job at keeping us looking great. She has talked about going to beauty school after all the kids get off to school, but for now she is staying home and being their for the kids. Never-the-less we occasionally take the time to look for salon jobs and courses that she can look into just to get familiar with what is out there when she is ready.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

It's hair cut time again. I will have to line you all up Sunday night and get you all looking great!

I have an award for you on JJB!

carebear

Carrie said...

Now I am here to tag you with a meme on my jjb.
carebear