ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: This is awesome, I'd want one for sure

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This is awesome, I'd want one for sure


Apparently, as early as 2010, Chevy will release a new car called the Volt. If you drive less than 40 miles a day, this car will never need gasoline. Additionally, they are working on a plan that could eliminate the power companies from the deal as well. If things go according to plan the car could use a solar battery charger, thus becoming nearly free to operate during the first 40 miles per day. This car looks really cool and if it works like they believe it will I think this will be the start of something spectacular for the environment. I'm sure there will be a huge price tag on it as it is new and environmentally friendly but I think that they would be worth it.

No comments: