ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: All about Me

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

All about Me

ALL ABOUT ME!
I have been tagged by CareBear at Rantings of a Woman to do this ALL ABOUT ME MEME...Let's give it a go and see what we learn

All About Me -

1. What were you doing ten years ago?
10 years ago, 1997 it seems like a lifetime ago, working for Kmart, Living in Moncton.



2. What were you doing one year ago?
Living in our van, not literally but it felt like it, I drove 1/2 hour to and from work everyday and running from one end of the city to the other everynight/weekend for the kids sports and activities it was common for me to be in the van 2-3 hours a day easy.

3. What are five snacks that you enjoy?
1: Chocolate, any kind but dark...it's a darn shame that the dark is the healthy one
2: Cheese and crackers... one of my favorite evening snacks, when I was a kid I would sit down and eat literaly a whole block of cheese at one sitting
3: Cashews...these are absolutely deadly around my house, hense I only have them around Christmas for a treat I would eat 1/2 a can a sitting easily.
4: Carrots with dip, too bad they are so much better with a few mozza sticks on the side
5: Fruit trays, I love snacking on fruits, strawberries, grapes, melons etc.

4. What are five songs that you know the lyrics to?
I would never compete on one of those singing challange shows that's for sure but
1: The gambler : Kenny Rogers, he was my mom's favorite growing up and was always playing in our house... You got to know when to hold em...know when to show them...know when to walk away and know when to run, you never count your money when your sitting at the table there'll be time enough for counting when the dealings done.
2: Amazed : Lone star, our wedding song Baby when our eyes meet, something inside me, whispers in the dark baby I'm amazed by you.
3: I'm ready : Bryan adams, I'm ready to love you, I'm ready to hold you
4: Numerous kids songs that I don't even dare get into

5 things that you would do if you were a millionaire?
1:Build a house on the beach
2:Buy a motor home and do a tour of the Nascar races for the summer months when the kids were out of school
3:I would probably hesitantly resign my positition at work...yeah right if they would even hear from me again.
4:Take a honeymoon with my over deserving wife
5:Take a family trip or 3 or 4 to where ever the kids would like to go

6. Five bad habits?
1: Procrastination
2: Take out restaurants
3: Staying up too late at nights
4: Eating late at nights...see #2
5: Not taking enough time to enjoy the good things in life

7. Five things you like to do?
1: Take out
2: Renovation projects, usually I regret them about 1/2 way through but in reality I always end up having fun and usually being pleased with the results.
3: Relaxing with a good movie on a big couch with someone special(wife only)
4: Cutting stuff with the power saw....Tim the tool man stuff...more power
5: Playing with the kids on those odd moments when they aren't fighting with each other


8. Five things you would never wear?
1: Speedo, if you know me I'm sorry for that visual image I just burned into your head
2: High Heels, well that would depend on how much money we were talking
3: Skater Jeans you know the ones that hang down on your thigh and all you see is underwear
4: Fur, I can't imagine wearing anything like that brings back bad memories of child hood when dad would trap and do his skining in our basement
5: Thong underwear, I'm grasping here but I was running out of idea's, I really don't understand peoples fasination with that type of undergarment


9. Five favorite toys?
I don't really have any toys, I guess man toys would be
1: Drill, I have 3 of them
2: Power Saws, I have 3 of them, table saw, skill saw, jig saw all very well used thanks to the project manager in the house
3: Lawn Mower, I really enjoy running that around the house
4: My digital cable box, I love the remote
5: I have a few Nascar die casts the closest thing to a toy, they are going to go on display in my new workshop when it is finished.


10. Five things you hate to do?
1: Get out of bed in the morning
2: Cook meals
3: Spend money
4: Argue
5: Drive in the rain/snow at night, I get very tense

No comments: