ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: 5 Things about me!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

5 Things about me!

I have been tagged by Carrie from Rantings of a Woman to do a " 5 things about me MEME!

1) With my job we move around a ton we have lived in 7 different homes in the past 8 years
I don't know why I bother learning the postal code when we move
2) I have 4 wonderful kids, 3 boys (11,5,3 almost on Nov1 and 1 girl 7
3) I love renovation projects they keep me busy and allow the creative juices flow, I usually get about half way in and think I got in over my head but with the coach on my side the project always turns out in the end.
4) I am probably the only person to almost not graduate but still graduate with honors, I took just enough credits to graduate my last term, 5 courses instead of the 7 available and my Physics 12 threw me for a loop and I barley passed with a 53% took about squeeking that one out.
5) I work as a manager of a large mass retailer called Zellers in Canada, it is actually the oldest company in Canada even older then the country itself.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am tagging you with a why you love to blog MEME!

have fun!

Carrie said...

While you are over getting the meme why you love to blog rules PICK UP THE AWARD WAITING FOR YOU:0)