ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: It's Beginning 2 Look Alot Like Christmas!

Monday, October 1, 2007

It's Beginning 2 Look Alot Like Christmas!


Well working in retail I get to be on the front line when it comes to Christmas, it's October 1st and at my store we are starting to set up the Christmas decoration department. It brings home the reality that Christmas is right around the corner and it is coming fast.
It is fun to be the first to see all the new decorations and crafts for the season. I especially like the noise making animated characters and the wooden crafts. Of course the early selling stuff, like outdoor lights and garland is a must have and gets set up early. I'm thinking I might be putting up some garland this weekend outside kind of a thanksgiving/Halloween look that will switch to Christmas but we will see.
Merry Christmas

2 comments:

Carrie said...

too cute!

I am tagging you with an all about me Meme....let's see what you have to say and we will get to know each other better!

Anonymous said...

Christmas????

Matt, I USED to like you. LOL