ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: THE CHESTNUT GANG!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

THE CHESTNUT GANG!


We all decided to head out for a walk today and we had a ton of fun, one of the highlights of the journey was the chestnut trees we found along the side of the road. This brought back lots of memories from my childhood because I had a huge Chestnut Tree in my front yard. I used to love this time of year and would play under that tree for hours litterly collecting chestnuts just me and my dog(Sparky). I remember in the spring the beautiful blossoms that come on the tree and also the swing that my grandfather put up in the tree for us to use, is was an old piece of wood and a couple of ropes with used up burlap feed bags under the rope so it wouldn't damage the tree branch. It was especially fun to see the kids getting so excited about finding, opening and comparing each others nuts.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love this picture of the kids...what great fun they had!

Carrie said...

I am tagging you with a "5 things about me" meme :0)
have fun!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the votes Matt! Your a prince! LOL