ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective

Thursday, December 20, 2007


Well I said we were going shopping this morning to finish up our Christmas shopping...mission completed...it took all day instead of just the morning but we are done. It is terrible we all leave our shopping to the last minute isn't it. The stores we were in today had every checkout open and lined right up. At least we didn't run into any grinches which I thought we would everyone was very polite as they bumped into you, stole your parking space in the lot or ran over you with their shopping cart. I heard lot's of excuse me and I'm sorry instead of the expected hummph, sighs etc. It was very pleasant, I'm glad at this point the town hasn't lost it's Christmas cheer...let's hope it stays that way knocking on my desk right now!

No comments: