ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective

Wednesday, December 12, 2007


The countdown is coming down, only 12 shopping days until Christmas...working in the retail environment during this time of year can be very fun but it also takes a toll on you. The pace really picks up during this time of year and the demands push you harder than you have been pushed all year. Combining that with the increased demands of the personal life this time of year it can become an exhausting adventure. I find as the years go buy I am learning how to better balance my work time and my home time although there are still those moments that I can become unfocused. I am lucky to have a supportive wife and family that can forgive my off moments, usually a gentle reminder is all it takes for me to snap back to reality and get back to enjoying what this season is all about...the family fun. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments: