ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Man vs. Woman

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Man vs. Woman

I found this life lesson going through my emails and I thought I'd pass it on .

HOW TO TREAT A WOMAN

Wine her.
Dine her.
Call her.
Hold her.
Surprise her.
Compliment her.
Smile at her.
Listen to her.
Laugh with her.
Cry with her.
Romance her.
Encourage her.
Believe in her.
Pray with her.
Pray for her.
Cuddle with her.
Shop with her.
Give her jewelry.
Buy her flowers.
Hold her hand.
Write love letters to her.
Go to the ends of the earth and back again for her.

HOW TO TREAT A MAN

Show up naked.
Bring chicken wings.
Don't block the TV.

My Perspective on these.

I must be a really simple man (duh!)LOL>

1: That would be enough to get my attention\
2: Greasy Chicken wings I don't think that would be my first choice, try strawberries and whipped cream.. maybe chocolate
3: TV? If that things on I don't see much happening turn it off.

No comments: