ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Only 5 Days Left!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Only 5 Days Left!


I must be a big kid, here I am awake at 5:30 in the morning tossing back and forth with visions of Christmas morning in my head. I gave up trying to get back to sleep around 6:15 so I figured I might as well get a start on what will be a busy day. This is my last day off work before Christmas so we need to get the kiddies off to school and we need to be out the door to the mall for our last chance shopping. I really can't wait for Christmas morning with the kids, this is the first year we are actually going to stay in our home instead of travelling to stay with family, we will be going to visit for new year. We have had some really good fortune come our way the past little while and have been able to get some super surprises for the kids, I have no doubt they are going to be blown away with the generosity and luck that has been blessed onto our home this year.

No comments: