ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: The family enjoyment

Saturday, December 29, 2007

The family enjoyment

Well as a family we were really good this year as for a family gift we got a Nintendo Wii, WOW. I had no idea how much fun this thing would be, for me getting into my thirties the thrill of video games had faded out a long time ago but let me tell you this machine is absolutely incredible. The games feel like you are really doing them, baseball, boxing, golf, bowling and the best of all Dance Dance Revolution. This game has been a hit with everyone and we were even able to get the grandparents to play. I remember being a kid there was no hope to having Mom or Dad play a video game with me but with the interactive fun of the Wii they couldn't help themselves, what a fun time.

No comments: