ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Race to the Chase

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Race to the Chase




Week 2 in the race to the championship has now come to an end. The race today at Dover was probably one of the most interesting races I have watched in the last couple of years, mind you I only watched parts of it as I was busy with other things around the house. Carl Edwards won the race but I hear that his car failed post race inspection. After the race there was only a few points seperating the top 6 drivers, if this continues it will be a very tense race in Miami in only 8 short weeks. I'm still hoping that Kevin Harvick will pull off the miracle come back but after two sub standard races I am thinking he won't be wearing the championship ring this year as the other drivers are too strong. One thing I know though is in racing anything can happen.


1 comment:

Carrie said...

I enjoyed the race or as much as I saw of it! I at least caught the crash!