ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: A Helping Hand

Friday, September 7, 2007

A Helping Hand


I recently had some much needed assistance with my home renovation projects when my Father/Mother in law came for a visit. It was fun to have another male perspective to bat ideas off of when we were working on things. I also found it very relaxing when I was able to mess up enough that he took over one of my jobs and I got to sit back and watch the seasoned repair man work. I learned one very important tip... have real screwdrivers... I usually only use screw driver bits but my Father in law being a bit more traditional was asking me for a red handled screwdriver etc etc... I was lost when it came to that... I will add a set of traditional screw drivers to my Santa list and see what happens. We sure got lots of work done and I am certainly getting another to do list ready for his next visit to keep him busy.

No comments: