ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Lunch time visits

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lunch time visits


Well with back to school now in full swing, my youngest son Blake gets Mommy all to himself during the days. Over the past few weeks they have surprised me at work almost everyday at lunch. It's a good hour and 1/2 walk from the house to my store but they make the journey day after day while the weather is good to enjoy it. On friday I got a phone call from Blake to ask me if I would come and play at the park with him at lunch. He's got his own language on the cell phone but I am starting to understand his phone speech. Anyway I went down to find him at the park and after watching the ferry boat, and playing at the wood park, Blake said he was very hungry and needed to have McDonald's for lunch, he can be cute at times so how could I refuse.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh what a great time he had! Lots of fun...