ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: ...Bring it on...Outlast...Outwit...OutPlay

Friday, September 21, 2007

...Bring it on...Outlast...Outwit...OutPlay

Being new in my store the other night while I was working I was talking to my associate council member on what we could do for an activity that would be fun. We were talking about survivor coming up with a new season and decided why not do a contest where we would enter 16 people from the store and have them matched up with the 16 players via random draw. The entry fee was $5 so it wouldn't break anyone who wanted to play. We set up a wall in the lounge where we are going to set up 16 pictures of the players and put up our names on them and watch the fun every Thursday night. We are also working on some other fun interactive things we could do in the store, ie if your character loses a challange you have to perform some task for the other team, anyway we are still working on those details, should be fun. I drew the player named Amanada and she survived week 1 so now I have a 1 in 15 chance of wining the whoping Zellers jackpot of $80...Good luck to the other players...yeah right... I hope my girl gets things going and gets herself in with a group to have some power... she seemed a little under the radar the first night but we will see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great idea... wonder if my fellow staffers would go for it.
Do you mind sharing your ideas?
Jean in Amherst