ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Planning out trips

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Planning out trips

I was searching for a great place to eat out, we found we were getting so bored with all the regular locations we ate out. I was able to find a website that allowed me to find different restaurants in my area. All I had to do to find the MealChase - Restaurant Deals was to enter my province and the city that I wanted to look at. Once I got a list of locations I was able to search for the deals they were offering at the time. I really enjoyed the site so much that I will be using this to help plan out our family trip in a couple of months. I will be able to map out our whole trip with great locations all along the way where we can get great meals.

No comments: