ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: March Break Time

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

March Break Time

We are taking the kids away for March Break next week and I can't wait. It has been a very hard 6 months with my wife working almost every night until 1am. It has certainly put a lot of pressure on me that I'm not used to, to make sure the house hold is running and our 4 kids are getting a good supper, homework, off to their activities while still keeping the house somewhat clean. It's also especially hard because I miss my wife being around in the evenings to spend time with. One good thing that has come out of this is that I appreciate my wife that much more. I look at her in a totally different way now, she is independent, has her own form of income which certainly eases the pressures of bills and providing for the whole family on my own. I definitely like her much more now and really look forward to spending time with her. I think about her and being with her all the time now, absence does make the heart grow fonder that's for sure, I can only hope that it is doing the same for her.

No comments: