ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: Lower Back Pain

Monday, July 21, 2008

Lower Back Pain

So if you have read my previous post then you know we are leaving for our summer vacation at the end of the week. Well things have been so busy lately at work getting things ready for back to school specials on school supplies that with all the lifting I hurt my lower back. I am hoping that it feels better before the weekend so that I can have fun with the kids and not have to worry about any pain in my back. This back pain happens quite often and I am thinking about looking into getting a Takemi Jade Vista 5000 Massage Bed to ease the discomfort and make me feel more relaxed. But for now I am just staying focused on getting myself up to par to enjoy my 2 weeks away from work with my family.

No comments: