ss_blog_claim=72c4b2db6d01773cfd92b1543994214b Welcome To The Male Perspective: A new education alternative

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A new education alternative

I have been searching for an alternative that would allow me to upgrade my education while still allowing me to maintain my current career and my commitment to my family. This wasn't an easy task, especially considering I live in a fairly rural area with access to the nearest University setting an hour away. It was impossible to find the program I would need to work on my Masters Degree. I recently discovered an online option that will allow people like me to take their degree online. The fully accredited online university programs offered by Capella. Capella offers over 100 graduate and undergraduate programs and is currently serving over 23,000 students in over 45 countries. Programs are designed to be flexible enough to meet your scheduling requirements.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: